Tel: +971 65 06 25 55
Electronic Vehicle Identification
- Innovative technologies for traffic management and control.
- Significant disadvantages of visual vehicles identification:
- Low accuracy of the license plate recognition in bad weather, when even a slight contamination of license plates
- Introduction of CCTV cameras requires large investments.
- a memory chip, which is integrated in the vehicle‘s license plate during the production process
- the data stored on this passive RFID tag (UHF technology) can be retrieved anytime via fixed and mobile reading devices by radio communication – also in moving traffic
- the RFID plate can be combined with any safety features such as holograms or laser engravings and is used as thief-proof and ID feature